A quick and easy way to do market research, is by using mobile polls and surveys. How do you initiate this? Through USSD NI!
Marketers always need to think of fun and interesting ways to do customer research. The needs of your customers do change over time – as do their age, geographical location etc. Sometimes a new product/ service might attract an entirely different consumer than what you thought it would. Or maybe you just want to get your customers’ honest opinion on how they experience your brand. Whatever the case, there are loads of reasons why you would want to conduct research.
Okay, so what does this have to do with USSD Ni?
You can use Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) Push messages to push out real time, engaging questions to your customers in the form of mobile polls and surveys.
How does it work?
You can either send your customers a link to visit a website containing your poll or survey. Or, you can send the actual survey to their phone.
Why can this be effective?
- It is a great way to connect with your customers at the drop of a hat, as people have their phones on their person at all times. It can take people hours, maybe even a few days, to actually open and read their email – especially if they receive a great number of messages on a daily basis.
- For that reason, consumers usually respond better on mobile messages than email.
- It can work on old phones as well as newer phones (e.g. smartphones.)
- Users don’t need to download any additional software or obtain special hardware to receive an USSD message.
- It won’t cost your customers anything to receive the message.
- It doesn’t matter if your customers are subscribed to different service providers – Unstructured Supplementary Service Data is “universal”.
- You can receive the polling results virtually instantly and then proceed to store it in a database for later use.
Integrat offers you USSD NI for your business. It is guaranteed to make your life easier, so why don’t you give it a try and see for yourself?
Leave a comment